Florida TRIO in conjunction with MOSI (Museum of Science & Industry) will sponsor "STEM WARS" on Friday, June 29, 2018 on the campus of the University of South Florida and MOSI. This event will combine sports and STEM technology like never before. STEM WARS has become the largest S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) initiative in the country dedicated to the engagement of minority, low-income, and first-generation college students in S.T.E.M. fields and careers!
We are actively seeking individuals to host tables during our STEM fair representing their department or professions. VENDOR REGISTRATION IS FREE!
FRIDAY, June 29, 2018
PART I- 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM at USF.
PART II- 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM at MOSI.
This year's event is expected to welcome educators and students from Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Kentucky. VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
We are expecting:
· 600+ middle/high school, college students, and educators
· 30+ college & industry-leading professionals
This ONE-DAY expo will consist of:
· Hands-on Presentations
· Robotics & Drone Showcases
· Website, Video Game and Mobile Application Design
· STEAM-focused College & Career Fair
· Academic competitions
· Much More
To date we have engaged over 50,000 students through our STEM WARS initiatives and that number continues to grow! Please click the links to view brief videos form our past events.
· August 2017 STEM WARS event at the Georgia World Congress Center.
· September 2016 STEM WARS event at Philips' Arena.
· April 2016 STEM WARS event at Altanta Metropolitan State College.
Additional information can be obtained via our website www.stemwars.org. We look forward to working with you on this initiative. VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM